Contact: Yvonne Evans
Founded in 1925, Mount St. Mary’s, a Catholic liberal arts college, established the first baccalaureate nursing program in California. The department of nursing offers master’s programs, a traditional baccalaureate degree program, an accelerated program for second-degree students, an RN to BSN program, and an associate’s degree program. The nursing program was the first program to implement the Roy Adaptation Model as a curricular foundation. The department continues to use and refine the Roy Model.
Necessary qualities of candidates:
· Expertise in building strategic partnerships
· Success working with diverse populations
· Experience teaching in an academic setting
· Experience with research, scholarship and grant activity
The Endowed Chair will:
· Be a full-time, tenure-track faculty member in the Nursing Department;
· Build and maintain community partnerships;
· Develop and administer service learning experiences for students across all nursing programs;
· Establish a framework for faculty scholarly activities in community-based care; and
· Teach two to five units per year.
Applications will be reviewed until the position is filled. Submit letter of application, curriculum vitae and three professional references with phone numbers to:
Dr. Diane Vines, Dean of Nursing
Mount St. Mary’s College
12001 Chalon Road
Los Angeles, CA 90049
You may also submit all documents via email to Yvonne Evans, Administrative Assistant to Dean of Nursing at email@example.com
Mount St. Mary's College is an equal opportunity employer. The College is thoroughly committed both to providing equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees, and to providing a work environment that is free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Applicants must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States. The College will not assist applicants with any visa matter. A background check will be required.