Contact: Patricia Melnick
The Traditional BSN Program is seeking a full time Instructor/Assistant Professor to teach medical-surgical nursing. This position includes teaching in the classroom and clinical areas, advisement responsibilities, and participation in department and College governance with a potential for tenure track. The start date is ongoing.
1. Master’s in Nursing or a doctoral degree from a WASC accredited college or university.
2. A clear and current California Registered Nurse license.
3. One year full time clinical experience in medical-surgical nursing within the past 5 years
4. Commitment to the mission of the College and the philosophy of the Nursing Department.
5. Nursing education experience is preferred
Please submit a Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae to:
Ms. Patricia Melnick
Assistant Professor Nursing
Mount St. Mary’s College
12001 Chalon Road
Los Angeles, CA 90049
Mount St. Mary's College is an equal opportunity employer. The College is thoroughly committed both to providing equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees, and to providing a work environment that is free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Applicants must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States. The College will not assist applicants with any visa matter.