Devery J. Rodgers has been impacting education for over 15 years. Dr. Rodgers is engaged in a deep and long-term exploration of the application of the tenets, tools, and methods towards performance improvement in education. Having worked at all levels of education (primary, secondary, adult, and post-secondary), her goal is to promote a quality education for all students.
With specific interests in instructional technology, Dr. Rodgers recently completed doctoral studies (dissertation: social media policy in education) and joined The Mount in Fall 2012. While having instructed teachers at an IHE for over a decade in evolving education technologies, Dr. Rodgers has multiple specialties, having spent the bulk of her career in K-12 public education as a classroom teacher (multiple subjects, English, and technology), program coordinator (technology, magnet, Career-Technical Education, and grants), and administrator (local school site and district).
You can explore more about Dr. Rodgers’ professional pursuits at http://educate2elevate.info.
School Year 2012-2013 courses of instruction:
· EDU 225A Assessment in Teacher Development (1 unit)
· EDU 225D Portfolio Development and Analysis (1 unit)
· EDU 241 Effective Practices for Coaching and Mentoring Teachers
· EDU 243 Teacher Leadership in Professional Development (3)
· EDU 296A Masters Project Proposal Seminar (1)
· EDU 296B Masters Project Seminar (2)