|Sr. Mary McKay, CSJ, Director of Graduate Religious Studies, Religious Studies (Graduate) |
|Ph.D. in Systematic Theology, University of Notre Dame , Indiana, 1992.|
M.A. in Spirituality, Dusquesne University, Pittsburg, PA, 1977.
Sr. Mary's areas of academic interest include Theology of Grace and Discernment and Christology. She is currently on a leave of absence, while she serves as Provincial Superior for the Sisters of St. Joseph. She is also a member of the Board of Trustees at Mount St. Mary's College.
Recently Taught Courses
- RST 21 - Contemporary Catholicism
- RST 23 - Spiritual Journeys of Women
- RST 70 - Faith and Human Development
- RST 131 - Jesus of Nazareth, Christ of Faith
- RST 137 - Challenges in Contemporary Theology
- RST 190T - Advanced Studies in Christian Thought
- RST 253 - Special Topics in Integrated Inter-Area Studies
- RST 290 - Capstone Project Proposal
- RST 291ABC - Capstone Project Research, Analysis, and Presentation
- RST 298 - Directed Individual Study