Current Title V Grants
Title V Undergraduate Project
High Tech/High Touch for Hispanic/Low Income Students Success
The current Title V Undergraduate grant seeks to:
- Improve Freshmen performance through iComunidad, a foundational learning community that will improve engagement, persistence, and graduation rates
- Strengthen engagement with Studio Classrooms by integrating technology and research. Courses and methods will be re-designed and five Studio Classrooms will be retrofitted and newly equipped to foster undergraduate research.
- Improve accountability so that managers, staff and faculty have data management skills by equipping managers, staff, and faculty with skills in the new reporting tools.
Promoting Postbaccalaureate Opportunities for Hispanic Americans Program (PPOHA)
Graduate Program: Closing Gaps and Opening Opportunities for Hispanic and Low-Income Students
The current Title V PPOHA grant seeks to:
- Increase student access to student support services
- Increase/strengthen graduate degrees in high-need, health-related fields
- Increase access to online courses and Hispanic community engagement
- Increase accountability for student progress and employment