Current Title V Grants
Title V Undergraduate Project
High Tech/High Touch for Hispanic/Low Income Students Success
The current Title V Undergraduate grant seeks to:
- Improve Freshmen performance through iComunidad, a foundational learning community that will improve engagement, persistence, and graduation rates
- Strengthen engagement with Studio Classrooms by integrating technology and research. Courses and methods will be re-designed and five Studio Classrooms will be retrofitted and newly equipped to foster undergraduate research.
- Improve accountability so that managers, staff and faculty have data management skills by equipping managers, staff, and faculty with skills in the new reporting tools.
Promoting Postbaccalaureate Opportunities for Hispanic Americans Program (PPOHA)
Graduate Transition Center: Improving Strength of Students, Faculty and Degrees
The current Title V PPOHA grant seeks to:
- Establish a Graduate Transition Center by providing academic assistance, career development and mentoring.
- Provide direct financial aid/scholarships to new graduate students.
- Provide opportunities for faculty development concerning new technologies and cultural fluency.
- Strengthen graduate programs.