One Degree, Two Specializations
At A Glance
What makes our program different?
- Day & Evening classes
- Small private liberal arts college
- One degree offering two exciting specializations
- Park-like setting in historic downtown LA
- Enrollment is limited to no more than 20 students in each classroom
- A curriculum that embraces student diversity
- ¡Enlaces! Certificate Program for MFT students
- Faculty represent multiple clinical backgrounds
- Faculty are experts working within the field
Master of Science in Counseling Psychology
Earn your Master of Science Degree in Counseling Psychology at top-rated private college Mount St. Mary's in Los Angeles.
MSMC offers three counseling master’s degree programs:
- Marriage & Family Therapy
- Marriage & Family Therapy with ¡Enlaces! Certificate
- General Counseling Psychology
The first program prepares you for a State of California MFT (Marriage & Family Therapy) or LPCC (Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor) license; the second, in Spanish. Our general counseling psychology program is for those who desire a graduate psychology degree without the intent of becoming licensed therapists.
MSMC's graduate psychology degree program is offered in an evening class format to fit your schedule. Classes are held at our Doheny campus near downtown Los Angeles.
Why choose Mount St. Mary’s College for your MFT or psychology graduate degree?
- Locally recognized and respected
- Focused on preparation for MFT or LPCC licensure in California
- Collaborative and culturally focused curriculum
- Excellent clinical preparation with local partners
- Affordable and flexible evening classes
For more information contact Dr. Gregory Travis at email@example.com or call 213-477-2800 for more information.
Please click on the links to the left to discover more about our outstanding program. Please click on the links below to apply.