- Completion of a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- A cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale for undergraduate work
- Complete Application and $50 fee
- Application Essay
- Two letters of recommendation
- One copy of an official transcript must be mailed directly to the Mount St. Mary's College Graduate Admissions Office from ALL Colleges/Universities attended
- Entrance interview with an advisor
For more information about taking an individual class or applying to the M.A. in Humanities Program, call Graduate Admissions at (213) 477-2800 or the Humanities Program Office at (213) 477-2927. You can also contact Millie Kidd, the program director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.