During the last semester the participants work on a real life project either in their own organization or another. The project can be to solve a problem, develop a new approach or create something entirely new. The projects are submitted by organizations. As part of the process, each team of students bid on a project and under the supervision of a faculty complete the awarded project.
Developing a market entry or expansion strategy for a new product or for an existing product in a new market
- Designing a new inventory system for an organization
- Designing a merger and acquisition plan
- Developing a business plan for a new or existing venture
- Analyzing the profitability of a division, product line, region, etc.
- Creating a financing strategy for a major acquisition or undertaking
- Creating a branding strategy for a product or company
- Improving customer experience for an existing product or service
- Re-engineering processes or operations for a major functional area of an organization
- Developing an online marketing strategy for a not-for- profit organization
Upon completion of the semester there will be a reception featuring the projects with a project presentation poster, inviting
the participating companies and all those involved in the MSMC - MBA program.
For present and past final culminating projects, please click the links below.