Physical Therapist – Fresno, CA
TERRIO Physical Therapy & Fitness, Inc. is seeking an immediate full time Physical Therapist.
Assess, plan, organize, and participate in rehabilitative programs that improve mobility, relieve pain,
increase strength, and improve or correct disabling conditions resulting from disease or injury. Continuing
duty to restore, maintain, and promote overall fitness and health.
Physical Therapist duties include but are not limited to:
· Perform and document an initial exam, evaluating data to identify problems and determine a
diagnosis prior to intervention.
· Plan, prepare, or carry out individually designed programs of physical treatment to maintain,
improve, or restore physical functioning, alleviate pain, or prevent physical dysfunction in patients.
· Record prognosis, treatment, response, and progress in patient's chart or enter information into
· Identify and document goals, anticipated progress, and plans for reevaluation.
· Administer manual exercises, massage, or traction to help relieve pain, increase patient strength,
or decrease or prevent deformity or crippling.
· Evaluate effects of treatment at various stages and adjust treatments to achieve maximum
· Test and measure patient's strength, motor development and function, sensory perception,
functional capacity, or respiratory or circulatory efficiency and record data.
· Instruct patient and family in treatment procedures to be continued at home.
· Confer with the patient, medical practitioners, or appropriate others to plan, implement, or assess
the intervention program.
· Review physician's referral and patient's medical records to help determine diagnosis and
physical therapy treatment required.
· A degree from an accredited school of Physical Therapy and current unrestricted licensure to
practice as a Physical Therapist in the State of California.
· Must be assertive and possess excellent organizational, problem-solving, decision-making,
presentation, and communications skills.
· One year of clinical experience preferred.
Fred Warrick, PHR/PHR-CA
Director of Human Resources
TERRIO Physical Therapy & Fitness, Inc.
8302 Espresso Drive #100
Bakersfield, CA 93312
(661) 616-9126 Office
(661) 378-7763 Cell
(661) 616-9197 Fax