Below are the steps a faculty or staff member will need to follow when logging in to the MSMC Portal.
NOTE: For optimal use, please use Internet Explorer if possible when logging into the Portal.
1. Go to the MSMC Homepage (www.msmc.la.edu)
2. Log into the portal by clicking the "MSMC Portal" button located in the top navigation bar. The direct url to login to the Portal is http://www.msmc.la.edu/mymsmc
3. After opening the link, you will see a login screen:
4. In the User name box, you'll enter the following: mount\your username. (Use a backslash, not a forward slash). NOTE: Your username to login to the Portal is the same one you use to login to the Mount network and email.
5. Enter your password (case sensitive) which is also the same one you use to login to the Mount network.
6. Click OK. You should be brought to your faculty/staff home page. At the top right hand corner of your screen, your name (first and last) should appear.
7. To log out of the Portal, you must COMPLETELY quit your browser, otherwise people may be able to access your information.
If you have any trouble logging in, please contact the OIT Help Desk by submitting a ticket or call (213) 477-2970 or (866) 224-6968. Please provide the following information when contacting the Help Desk:
For more information about how to use the new MSMC Portal, please visit the MSMC Portal Users Forum (once logged in).