Location: Doheny Campus (Downtown LA)
Will direct, coordinate and expand the use of online recruitment tools for the under-graduate, graduate and weekend college admission areas. Provide support for the implementation and daily use of the online recruitment resources.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Develop and enhance the online marketing and recruitment efforts of the enrollment area. Including web
presence, broadcast emails, video, social media, online applications, online inquiry forms, e-chats, online events, Google analytics, Google adwords, direct cost calculators and electronic support services.
2. Contribute to each phase of the admission funnel and support the traditional recruitment efforts of the undergraduate, graduate and weekend college admission areas through electronic and online enhancements of
existing marketing efforts.
3. Manage the online marketing and recruitment efforts of the enrollment area. Including web presence, videos,
social media, adwords, online applications, electronic chats and other online support services.
4. Create a marketing plan for the use of online recruitment tools for use in each of the College admission areas.
5. Review and analyze data from the results of the various online marketing efforts and make recommendation on future direction based on this data. Share this information with the directors of the Undergraduate, Graduate and Weekend College areas.
6. Work closely with College web personnel to refine the tracking of inquiries through the use of Google Analytics
and other online measuring tools.
7. Seek out new tools, solutions and technologies at conferences to aid in the enrollment and marketing efforts of
the Undergraduate, Graduate and Weekend College admission areas.
8. Proactively communicate with application developers who are building interfaces and integration software solutions for use in the SIS.
9. Work closely with Web Design team in monitoring website activity, portal usage, design elements and user interface.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Working knowledge of the structure of college admissions and of public and private high school counseling. Strong working knowledge of html and basic computer programming and website development.
Effectively manage multiple projects and follow through to completion. Work with outside vendors and multiple internal offices. Work well independently and as part of a team. High energy level. Patient and flexible. Effectively
and efficiently assess problems and generate appropriate solutions. Creative problem solver. Analytical and able to make sound judgments/decisions. Communicate and present information clearly to people at various levels. Excellent organization and prioritization, html and web site editing, oral/written communication, interpersonal, public relations and presentation skills
Three to five years’ experience working in a college admission field. Extensive knowledge of online recruiting applications, internet marketing and web site development.
Bachelor of Arts degree, preferably from a small liberal arts institution.
Work Location: Doheny Campus (Downtown LA)
Start Date: Immediately
Applications Deadline: Open until filled
Contact Information: Email cover letter, salary history and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mount St. Mary's College is an equal opportunity employer. The College is thoroughly committed both to providing equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees, and to providing a work environment that is free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Applicants must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States. The College will not assist applicants with any visa matter. A background check will be required.
The College is currently transitioning recruiting mechanisms. All positions posted online are open for applying.