Location: Doheny Campus (Downtown LA)
Will answer phone and email questions from prospective students as they relate to the Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN), Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing ( BSN), Accelerated Nursing (ABSN) and RN to BSN programs. Assist program applicants with completion of their files. Assist with the processing flow of the Nursing programs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Respond to inquiries (email and telephone) from the three Nursing programs.
2. Assist the applicants to the Nursing programs with the completion of their files.
3. Assist with the planning and preparation of the “Nursing Information Session” for prospective Nursing students and appointment scheduling.
4. Coordinate and assist with the processing flow of Nursing program applications between offices.
5. Oversee visits and tours for the Doheny campus.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Solid working knowledge of general office policies, procedures and equipment. Solid working knowledge of computers, word-processing, email and other software applications currently used by the department. Knowledge of the nursing profession desired. Organize, prioritize and handle multiple tasks to meet established deadlines.
High school diploma. Associate or Bachelor’s degree desired.
Minimum of two years of experience as an administrative assistant, preferably in a higher education or non-profit environment.
Work Location: Doheny Campus (Downtown LA)
Start Date: Immediately
Applications Deadline: Open until filled
Contact Information: Email cover letter, salary history and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mount St. Mary's College is an equal opportunity employer. The College is thoroughly committed both to providing equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees, and to providing a work environment that is free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Applicants must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States. The College will not assist applicants with any visa matter. A background check will be required.
The College is currently transitioning recruiting mechanisms. All positions posted online are open for applying.