Location: Chalon Campus (WLA)
Will provide administrative support for Transportation functions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Coordinate sales of parking permits
2. Operate CBord access system to authorize identification cards for parking structure access at the Doheny campus upon issuance of permit
3. Process citations and follow up on payments and prepare appeals for presentation to Parking Committee
4. Compile data and provide graphic reporting on shuttle ridership, trends and effectiveness of various
transportation programs (i.e. ride share, park&ride, carpool, etc.)
5. Answer phones and direct or answer inquiries from faculty, staff, or students relative to shuttle schedules
or Transportation Requests.
6. Conduct periodic parking counts and prepare appropriate reports
7. Work with Transportation Manager on special projects (i.e. setting up the Park & Ride program)
Qualifications and Requirements:
Knowledge of software applications, including proficiency in Word, Power Point and advanced Excel. Also
in-house systems, including CBord. Familiarity with scheduling systems, state requirements, and related
Able to organize, prioritize and handle multiple tasks to meet established deadlines. Flexible and detail
oriented. Able to communicate effectively with faculty, staff and students in a diverse college community.
Outstanding customer service skills.
Minimum of two years working experience in an office setting with public contact.
Experience in a transportation setting preferred.
AA Degree or equivalent college required.
Work Location: Chalon Campus (WLA)
Start Date: July 1, 2013
Applications Deadline: Open until filled
Contact Information: Email cover letter, salary history and resume to: email@example.com
Mount St. Mary's College is an equal opportunity employer. The College is thoroughly committed both to providing equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees, and to providing a work environment that is free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Applicants must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States. The College will not assist applicants with any visa matter. A background check will be required.