Location: Chalon Campus (WLA) and Doheny Campus (Downtown LA)
Will provide support for Media Services operations including evening and weekend hours.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. Maintaining & utilizing the Utelogy-based AV classroom control systems, including programming individual
classroom control interfaces.
2. Maintaining TechPod media lecterns, including troubleshooting both software & hardware and making
3. Understanding networking, switches & IP control systems as they pertain to classroom technology in order
to deploy, maintain & troubleshoot classroom technology when necessary.
4. Maintaining Equitrac print system, including Equitrac print server, release stations and workstation software.
5. Providing ongoing support for faculty and students with regards to classroom technology and computer labs.
6. Assisting staff with classroom technology requests.
7. Assisting staff supervise Media Services student employees & Media Center.
Comprehensive understanding of classroom technology in an academic setting. Working knowledge of Windows & Mac operating systems. Working knowledge of Audio-Visual equipment, computer software & hardware, and maintenance.
Effectively organize, prioritize and handle multiple tasks. Ensure timely repairs and effective maintenance to ensure minimal disruption, downtime and impact in classroom and computer lab environments. Analytical, detail-oriented and accurate. Provide clear reports in both oral and written formats regarding on-going Media operations. Troubleshoot and solve classroom technology problems efficiently and effectively. Understanding of, and sensitivity to, the needs of a small diverse college environment.
Strong organization and prioritization, computer, classroom technology, oral/written communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
High School diploma or equivalent; Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
A minimum of two to three years’ experience working with academic technology in small to mid-size institutions. Previous demonstrated experience in Windows and Mac operating systems.
Work Location: Doheny Campus (Downtown LA)
Start Date: Immediately
Applications Deadline: Open until filled
Contact Information: Email cover letter, resume and salary history to: email@example.com
Mount St. Mary's College is an equal opportunity employer. The College is thoroughly committed both to providing equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees, and to providing a work environment that is free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Applicants must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States. The College will not assist applicants with any visa matter. A background check will be required.