1. BEFORE YOU BEGIN carefully read all of the instructions on this page. DO NOT begin the process of reporting your requirements until you feel you have all of the required information in front of you. You must be REGISTERED FOR CLASSES, have a MSMC EMAIL ADDRESS and a STUDENT IDENTIFICATION NUMBER. Add a zero at the beginning of your student identification number if it does not contain seven numbers.
2. HAVE A COPY OF YOUR IMMUNIZATION RECORD IN FRONT OF YOU. You will need to enter the following vaccine information found on your record.
3. DOWNLOAD and fill out the following.
4. SET UP AN ACCOUNT with our Electronic Medical Records Provider, MEDICAT. This might take several attempts (2-3) if you are using certain browsers, including Internet Explorer. [CLICK HERE]
5. ONCE YOUR ACCOUNT IS ESTABLISHED and you are in the MEDICAT site, click on the IMMUNIZATION tab, click NEW and enter the DATES you received the following:
6. BRING OR MAIL A COPY of your immunization record along with the completed Initial Health History [form] and any required waivers to Student Health Services for verification.
7. CHECK BACK in approximately 5-7 business days after you have entered your immunization information and submitted your copies to see if your documents have been received and verified. [CLICK HERE]
Chalon Student Health Services
12001 Chalon Road Los Angeles, CA 90049
Phone: 310-954-4110 / Fax: 310-954-4119
Doheny Student Health Services
10 Chester Place Los Angeles, CA 90007
Phone: 213-477-2685 / Fax: 213-477-2683