Health Requirements for all Traditional Undergraduate Students
1) Copy of official historical vaccine record to include:
- Tdap Vaccine
- MMR Vaccine #1, #2
- Hepatitis B Vaccine #1, #2, #3
- Residents Only: Meningococcal Vaccine or Meningococcal Vaccine Waiver
- International Students Only: PPD Skin Test Results must be negative. If positive a Chest X-Ray done within the past two years is required.
- Highly recommended vaccines: Hepatitis A, HPV (Gardasil), Varicella (Chickenpox), Influenza
2) Download and fill out the following forms:
- Initial Health History [form]
- Tuberculosis Screening [form] will be evaluated by staff and student will be notified if additional
testing is required.
- Residents Only: Meningococcal Vaccine Waiver [form] for those who do not intend to receive the vaccine
3) If you have not turned in your Health Requirement paperwork to Student Health Services, a HOLD will be placed on your account. Health Requirement paperwork for all students who entered MSMC for the first time in the Fall 2013 semester were due on AUGUST 1, 2013. Health Requirements for all students who entered MSMC for the first time in the Spring of 2014, were due January 10, 2014.