Health Requirements for all Traditional Undergraduate Students
1) Copy of official historical vaccine record to include:
- Tdap Vaccine
- MMR Vaccine #1, #2
- Hepatitis B Vaccine #1, #2, #3
- Residents Only: Meningococcal Vaccine or Meningococcal Vaccine Waiver
- International Students Only: PPD Skin Test Results must be negative. If positive a Chest X-Ray done within the past two years is required.
- Highly recommended vaccines: Hepatitis A, HPV (Gardasil), Varicella (Chickenpox), Influenza
2) Download and fill out the following forms:
- Initial Health History [form]
- Tuberculosis Screening [form]
- Residents Only: Meningococcal Vaccine Waiver [form] for those who do not intend to receive the vaccine
3) All required immunizations are to be submitted to Student Health Services no later than JANUARY 10th for Spring 2014 Admission.