- To encourage and foster the ideal of service as the basis of the accounting profession.
- To act as medium professional men and women, instructors, students, and others interested in accounting as a study and profession.
- To establish connections between student members and potential employers as well as the general professional community through the utilization of networking process.
- To provide the members the opportunities for their fullest development by exposing them to the various areas of the accounting profession.
- To develop the moral, academic and professional attainments in members by providing the possibility for participation in affairs of the school community.