||A student who wishes to extend an Incomplete, enroll in more than 18 units, have a General Studies requirement waived, or some other reason not covered by an existing form.|
||The deadline varies depending on the reason for the petition.|
- Student completes the form, including a detailed reason of why she/he is filing a petition.
- The Advisor reviews and signs.
- If the student is asking for an extension of an incomplete, then the Instructor and the Department Chair must sign.
- The form is filed in the Registrar’s Office.
- When the Academic Dean has approved it, a copy will be sent to the student.