Work Study & Ministry Leadership Opportunities
Are you a new or returning student looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity for the future?
Apply for a Campus Ministry paid or volunteer position!
Look at what leadership opportunities are available to YOU:
- Ministry Assistant: Assist other campus ministers with various tasks, including phone calls, publicity, baking, and many other projects.
- Coordinator of Festivities and Events: Organize activities that highlight the liturgical seasons of the year, including the Mass of the Holy Spirit, Advent Wreath-making parties, Mardi Gras celebrations, and the Easter Eggstravaganza.
- Coordinator of Liturgy: Lead all aspects of weekly liturgies including recruiting and training ministers, setting up environment, and maintenance of the sacristy.
- Sacristan: Assist the Coordinator of Liturgy by organizing and maintaining the sacristy and all materials used for liturgy, including vessels, cloths, flowers and plants.
- Coordinator of Publicity: Prepare flyers, design and maintain bulletin boards and organize resources.
- Coordinators of Social Justice and Community Service: Educate community about justice issues, coordinate events like the Hunger Banquet, solicit and distribute donations, assist with voter registration and issues awareness, and coordinate trips to feed the homeless.
- Coordinator of Community on Campus: Design and distribute birthday, condolence and get well cards to students, organize visits to the retired sisters, and assist students who are ill or injured with food or other support.
- Music Assistant: Organize music resources, prepare music folders, offer support to the other musicians.
- Coordinator of Spirituality: Lead weekly gathering of students (Christian Life Community, or CLC), coordinate special services and blessings, provide assistance and support to other staff.
- Coordinator/Asst. Coordinator of RCIA/Confirmation: Prepare students for receiving the sacraments of Baptism, First Eucharist and Confirmation.
- Office Manager: Lead staff meetings, organize Campus Ministry office files and storage, motivate and lead other student Campus Ministers, connect with other MSMC offices.
Applications and interviews are from April - September.
Call or email us for more information and to set up an interview.
Doheny: Gaile Krause 213-477-2694
Chalon: Laura Gomez 310-954-4124
We would love to have you as part of our team! Speaking of them, meet the current Campus Ministry team and see the ministries they lead!
For more info on any Campus Ministry activities, contact us at
(213) 477-2672 or (310) 954-4125 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.