Learning Resource Center — English 6A Skills Lab
The Learning Resource Center Staff is dedicated to meeting the needs of each individual student. Student-to-tutor ratios are one-to-one to enhance learning and support in academic areas.
Students enrolled in Eng 6A must perform one hour a week of English skills work. Students may sign up for the hour in the Learning Resource Center.
- When you are unable to come at your appointed hour, inform the L.R.C ahead of time (213-477-2690). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your day falls on a holiday, you may come on another day that week.
- No student may work more than two hours a week, including the last two weeks of the semester. Consistent learning makes for better assimilation; gulping down material just clogs the lines.
- When a student finishes what she needs to work on, she does not have to continue to come.
- At the end of the 6th week you will be tested on half of the required material. The test result, which will affect your English grade, will be given to your course teacher.