Student Financing
Mount Saint Mary's College

Student Financing

Housing Changes

Traditional Undergraduate Students ONLY

Your financial aid has been awarded on the basis of what you reported on your Aid Request Form. You may also find your housing status stated on your official financial aid award. If we later determine that your housing plans have changed or if it is reported incorrectly, we may need to adjust the amount of financial aid you have received. Please notify our office immediately if there is a change to your housing status.

Regardless of the reason for the housing change, federal regulation mandates that our office make adjustments to reflect your correct housing status.